1. When & Where is the CXO 2.0 Conference taking place?
Our business leadership event is scheduled for 2024: the Dubai Edition will take place on Feb 20–22 at the InterContinental, Dubai Festival City, and the USA Edition will take place on March 18–20 at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
2. Is there a registration deadline?
There is no registration deadline and you may register for the conference up until Day 1 of the event. However, please be aware that we may reach capacity before then.
3. Which currencies do you accept?
We only accept payments in USD ($).
4. What methods of payment are accepted?
We accept several payment methods prior to the conference, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Discover, Bank Transfer, and PayPal. For your convenience, we also have an interest-free installment plan in place. Please contact the team for more information.
5. What does the pass cover?
Access to all keynotes, panel discussions, and concurrent 2.0 Conferences, as well as networking and exhibit areas for the entire duration of the conference.
F&B coverage (breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and high teas) across three days.
Hotel discount coupons (subject to room availability).
6. Do I need to pre-register for the conference?
Yes, you need to register before attending our conference. To get our all-inclusive Attendee Pass, visit this link - www.cxo2conf.com/buy-pass.
7. How long do I need to wait for the confirmation of my registration?
As soon as you complete the registration process, you'll receive a confirmation email from us. We will also send you your login details within 24-48 business hours after we have successfully validated your details.
8. Do I have to pay for all three days separately?
No, you don’t have to pay for each session or day separately. Our all-inclusive Attendee Pass gives you access to all 3 days at the event.
9. Can I get a refund if I cancel my registration or transfer my pass?
All passes are non-refundable. They can be transferred to:
- Following edition of the conference.
- To another person with confirmation from us.
- You can contact our team in that case and let us know in advance so we can make the necessary changes.
10. What can I do during my keynote? Are there guidelines?
Keynotes can be a presentation, an activity, or a business interaction with the decision-makers in the audience. They often focus on an important theme, message, or idea that the Speaker wants to communicate to the audience. Keynotes may include information about new trends in the industry, and advice or ideas that can help the audience achieve their goals.
Ultimately, keynotes are a great way to captivate and inform the audience and are an integral part of our events. And yes, our AV team will help you every step of the way running your presentation over the stage!
11. What is the selection process for Speakers and agenda topics?
There is a multi-step process that includes the following:
Research on topical areas that impact the performance and profitability of businesses and organizations in any given industry.
Identification of individuals who are knowledgeable in the proposed topic and joint discussions to define content at a high level.
Before the event, a QA check is conducted to ensure that the material to be presented is not self-promotional and adds value to the attendees.
12. I may need help with printing additional marketing materials. Can you help?
Send us the design and we shall get you a great quote from our vendor and have them printed for you. After all, we print a whole lot ourselves.
13. Do Honorees also have to pay to attend the conference?
In order to maintain the quality and exclusivity of the conference, all participants, including honorees pay to attend, admittedly at different levels.
14. Do you provide translators at your event?
Unfortunately, we do not provide translators at our event. However, we are more than willing to help connect you with professional and reliable translators, if needed.
15. Does the Pass include hotel accommodations and travel expenses?
While Attendee Passes do not include lodging and travel expenses, we have a special offer for you. When you book through our hospitality partners, you'll have access to incredible discounts on accommodations. Feel free to explore the discounts available for hotels in Dubai and the USA for our upcoming events.
16. What's the guest limit for rooms booked under the discount deal?
Discounted hotel rooms are set up for two adults and one child below 12 years old. Be informed that standard charges apply to children aged 12 and above. As these guidelines are from our hotel partners, they’re subject to future changes. To stay up-to-date, check the partner hotels’ terms.
17. How do your panel discussions work? Are they scripted or impromptu discussions among the Panelists?
Panel discussions are not at all scripted; instead, we encourage free speech and open conversation among the Panelists. However, in order to maintain coherence, we introduce all the Panelists to each other 15-30 days prior to the conference to discuss pointers and ideas around the panel discussion.
18. Will my entire team be able to avail hotel stay offers?
As an Exhibitor/Sponsor or group pass holder, you and a pre-defined number of your team members can enjoy special offers on your hotel accommodations (subject to availability). You can easily make arrangements for booking multiple rooms for those on your team who are attending the event.
19. What do I do if I require a visa?
Please check with the UAE/US Embassy whether you require a visa to enter the UAE/United States. Note that only registered attendees will be provided a Visa Invitation Letter.
20. How is the CXO 2.0 Conference ensuring the safety of its attendees amidst the rise of event scams?
At the CXO 2.0 Conference, attendee safety is our top priority. We understand the legitimate concerns surrounding event scams and have taken proactive measures to ensure a secure and trustworthy environment for all participants.
Our commitment to safety includes thorough vendor and partner vetting, secure payment gateways, and continuous monitoring of our event's digital platforms to detect and prevent fraudulent activities. Additionally, we provide clear guidelines on how attendees can verify official event communications and materials. Rest assured, we are dedicated to delivering a safe and enriching experience for all attendees at the CXO 2.0 Conference.
21. My query is not listed here. What should I do?
Do not worry if your confusion, query, or concern is not sorted yet. We are just an email away; reach out to [email protected] to get the best assistance from the CXO 2.0 Conference’s Organizing Team.
22. I would like to book an exhibit booth space. How do I do it?
We would be delighted to have your organization on the Exhibitors’ floor! However, we usually receive a high volume of interest and spaces fill up quickly. To book your exhibit booth space, please email [email protected] with your information. We look forward to having you on board.
23. Can I set up a shell booth or an enclosed space with equipment on the exhibit floor?
Sure, you can set up a personalized booth/shell at the conference. You can bring your booth setup/equipment to the event venue and our team will be there to help you.
24. I do not have a shell booth but would like one. Can you help me with one?
We offer assistance from a wide range of vendors who can provide you with personalized shells at competitive rates. Reach out to us and we will get you in touch with them.
25. What are the sizes offered? What does it include?
Exhibit booth sizes include [6 ft. x 4 ft.], [7 ft. x 5 ft.], and [12 ft. x 6 ft.]. This includes a dedicated space in the common Exhibitors’ floor as well as a table provided by us.
26. How do I choose my spot on the Exhibitors’ floor?
Spot preferences are provided to our Elite Exhibitors [12 ft. x 6 ft.] and you can choose your spot after going over the Floor Plan. Also, you can arrive a day or two prior to the event to finalize your exact spot and let us know the setup.
27. Is there audiovisual equipment we can rent if needed?
Yes, absolutely. We will be happy to connect you with third-party vendors for special equipment requests and audiovisual equipment rentals. However, you will need to get this done at least two weeks prior to the event.
28. With whom can I coordinate event logistics such as shipment address, show hours (setup and breakdown), access to the internet, etc.?
Our team will be in constant contact with you for all the details and will be at the venue a week prior to the event. You can arrive a day or two before the event and we would have the booth setup done!
29. Will the conference be live-streamed, and is there a platform for us to use to stream our exhibits?
The complete conference will go live on our verified YouTube channel. However, Advanced & Elite Exhibitors will be featured separately by virtue of the ‘at booth interview’ with our conference emcee/host which shall be posted on our YouTube channel.
30. What are the Exhibitors’ floor hours?
09:00 AM–06:00 PM on all the three days of the conference.
31. Can I conduct a survey or poll within my booth?
Absolutely. For this, you will need to upgrade your Exhibitor Package to a Sponsorship level. This package will provide you with the booth you need plus more. You can then conduct surveys to learn more about your target audience, give away prizes through lucky draws, or even hosts private luncheons with up to seven delegates.
32. Will my booth come with power supply and Wi-Fi access?
Our team will put you in touch with the hotel's Exhibitor Team so that you can raise your requirements for F&B, electricity, internet, etc., well in advance.
33. Are there restrictions on items that I can bring to the booth?
We will adhere to the local regulations and rules set by our official venue partners when it comes to items that may be brought to the booth. Therefore, we encourage you to check and ensure that any items you plan to bring comply with the local regulations.
34. Can I leave materials and products at the booth overnight?
Although our venues are monitored and have security staff at entry and exit points, we cannot be held liable for any damages or losses that occur overnight. For your peace of mind, we suggest carrying any and all valuables like laptops/hard drives, etc., back to the hotel along with you for safekeeping.
35. What is the maximum capacity for my booth?
4 team members are allowed with the Elite Exhibitor plan. You can add additional members with discounted Attendee Passes.
36. How many people do you anticipate visiting the Exhibitor's area?
87% of our attendee companies interact with the Exhibitors. With an expected attendance of 2,000+ combining all six conferences, we are expecting 1,500+ decision-makers to be present at all times.
37. Will my booth space be insured against damages during the event?
No, we do not provide insurance for booth spaces. However, we have implemented several safety protocols and additional safety measures to help protect your booth and its contents from any potential damages or losses.
38. Can I bring an emotional support/service animal to the Exhibitors' floor?
The venue can best provide you with a definitive answer regarding this question. We suggest contacting the event venue directly for more information.
39. Is the Exhibitors’ floor wheelchair-friendly?
The Exhibitors’ floor at the hotel is designed to be accessible. Should you have any special needs or questions related to your mobility requirements, please do not hesitate to ask the hotel for further assistance.
40. Can I record visitor interactions at the conference to share later?
Recording visitor interactions at the conference is certainly possible. However, it is important to always obtain consent from visitors before capturing any of their interactions. This will help ensure that the conference attendees are comfortable and feel respected while they are attending.
41. Is it possible to upgrade our booth space?
Sure. You can upgrade your booth space prior to or even at the event (subject to availability).
42. Will I be able to ship materials to the event venue directly?
Yes, you are welcome to ship materials directly to the event venue. For any details or instructions, please contact [email protected].
43. What safety protocols should I follow while setting up and breaking down my booth?
When setting up and breaking down your booth, it is important to adhere to safety protocols. First, check to make sure all of the equipment is properly installed and secure. Be mindful of the surrounding environment, and avoid placing items too close to the edges or edges of stairs and balconies.
When breaking down your booth, you should always double-check to ensure that all electrical equipment is unplugged and no cords are dangling from your display. Additionally, when packing up, use secure materials, such as straps and bubble wrap, to avoid damage to your items during transit.
44. Is there storage available for materials during the conference?
Yes, we have prep rooms and a registration desk which can be used to store your items. However, we do not assume any responsibility for theft or loss of materials. For your own safety, it is strongly recommended to keep your valuables such as wallets, laptops, and hard drives with you at all times.
45. How early may I begin to set up my booth?
The earliest you can begin setting up your booth is one day before the show starts. We suggest that you make your arrangements ahead of time for a smooth setup. Our Exhibitor Team will be available at the venue to answer any questions or provide assistance if needed.
46. What time do I need to have my booth taken down after the conference ends?
Your exhibit booth needs to be taken down after the Networking Hour on the third (and the final) day of the conference. This is typically when the event closes and all participants leave the premises. Please make sure that the booth is packed up and ready to be taken away at this time.
47. Will there be security personnel onsite to watch over the booths?
As we are using world-class hotels and facilities for the event, security staff will be present at all times. However, for the safety of your belongings, we advise you to take precautions with any equipment or materials associated with your booth.
48. Can I become your upcoming event's Sponsor?
We are still accepting Sponsorship requests. Submit your request here - www.cxo2conf.com/sponsors-exhibitors.
49. What are your Sponsorship Packages?
We offer Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Sponsorship Packages depending on your choice and suitability. Need more information on the packages? You can find all the information by filling up the form on this page.
50. Can I arrange meetings with prospects during the CXO 2.0 Conference?
Absolutely. We provide assistance to schedule business meetings with potential clients with our Sponsorship Packages.
51. How do you schedule 1-1 business meetings with my desired prospects under the Sponsorship Program?
As an Event Sponsor, the complete list of event attendees shall be shared with you 15 days prior to the event. You can choose your desired prospects and we shall get you in touch with them. Also, at the event, we shall provide assistance in scheduling the meeting and a dedicated meeting area/room for you to have business meetings with your prospects, depending on your Sponsorship Package.
52. How far in advance do I need to make a commitment to sponsoring an event?
There are no time constraints per se. However, Sponsorships are subject to availability and are on a first-come-first-serve basis. Since they are limited in number, we would suggest you move forward at your earliest convenience. Another benefit would be that our team would get enough time to promote your organization on our social media handles.
53. Will my Sponsorship benefits be applicable to both the Dubai and Las Vegas events?
Both events have their own sets of Sponsors and associated benefits. However, the Platinum Sponsors enjoy leverage in both events.
54. How do I purchase additional Sponsorships if I'm already registered for other items and/or to exhibit?
If you've already registered as a Delegate or an Exhibitor, you can purchase additional Sponsorships by getting in touch with the dedicated team at [email protected]. Once you have registered and completed the formalities, you will receive a confirmation email.
55. Are there any options available to stream the event online to my audience?
The complete conference will go live on our YouTube channel. You can ask for the live link from any of our team members on the ground or your connected representative. We will share the links on social media as well!
56. What social media channels will you use to share our content?
Content and promotional activities will be shared on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. Moreover, we tag you and the organization to provide you with the maximum traction through social media.
57. Is there a certain timeline for me to submit artwork or any other creative content for the conference?
We move into production 45 days prior to the conference. So, we suggest submitting artworks, advertisements, and other items about 45-60 days before the conference.
58. I would like to sign up as a Platinum Sponsor and would be available only for one day to deliver my keynote. Will you make that happen?
Absolutely, our team will go ahead and help you with a tailor-made solution as per your requirement(s).
59. Will Exhibitors and Sponsors get a hard copy of the conference's showguide? If yes, when will that happen?
Yes! Each Exhibitor and Sponsor and their team members as well will receive a copy of the conference showguide with their Welcome Registration Kit on Day 1 of the conference.
60. I have a specific question about your Sponsorship Packages but I cannot find it here. What do I do?
If your query is not listed here, please send your sponsorship inquiries to [email protected].